> industrial raw materials
> products for defence
> detection and
> detecting tubes
> food and feed industry
> environment protection
> defence and safety
> research and
| main / products and trades / products for defence and safety / detection and decontamination|
| IPLS-1 PERSONAL DECONTAMINATION KIT|
This set is destined to perform efficient, individual processes of decontamination of uncovered skin parts and elements of individual equipment, including gas masks and small arms. The set includes three active components of different purpose:
- Protective and decontaminating ointment – it protects uncovered parts of skin against contamination, mostly by hindering absorption of chemical warfare agents, used in case of chemical warfare agents contamination hazard;
- Organic decontaminant – inactivates and facilitates removal of chemical warfare agents from metal surfaces, used in case of detecting contamination of metal parts of personal armament or equipment;
- Powder decontaminant – causes inactivation of chemical warfare agents by physical absorption, used in case of detecting skin contamination;
Efficiency of the set has been confirmed with tests performed in the Military Institute of Chemistry and Radiometry in Warsaw.
Technical and operational information:
DETECTING TUBES FOR CHEMICAL WARFARE AGENTS (CWA’s)
- Set weight: 480 ± 10 g
- Dimensions: ~ 210 mm x 120 mm x 80 mm
- You can use and store the sets without any special maintenance and protection operations;
- Preparation for use after warehousing consists in removing the set out of collective package;
- The sets do not require any service operations;
- The sets in collective packages can be transported according to regulations related with hazardous substances ADR, RID, IMDG, IATA.
The detecting tubes manufactured by our Company for determination of chemical warfare agents in air are destined for application in chemical reconnaissance sets, PChR-54M mostly.
We provide three types of indication tubes:
- RW-36 - for detecting sulphur mustard (HD)
- RW-44a – for detecting nerve agents like sarin (GB), soman (GD), VX
- RW-45 – for detecting hydrogen cyanide (AC), cyanogen chloride (CK), phosgene (CG) and diphosgene (DP).
Using the detecting tubes, one can not only detect toxic agents but also determine their concentration in air.
Detecting tubes are delivered in specially designed packages that enable their direct installation in chemical reconnaissance set.
DETECTING TUBES FOR TOXIC INDUSTRIAL CHEMICALS (TIC’s)
Due to hazard related with possibility of industrial failure events and potential use of typical chemical substances in terrorist incidents, we have prepared the set of tubes to detect toxic industrial chemicals.
The detectors have been adapted to direct use in chemical reconnaissance sets PChR-54M.
Using the detecting tubes, one can not only detect harmful substances but also measure their concentration (tubes are equipped with measuring scale).
- nitrogen dioxide,
- sulphur dioxide,
- hydrogen sulphide,
- hydrogen chlorine.
Detecting tubes for toxic industrial agents are delivered in specially designed packages that allow their direct installing in chemical reconnaissance set. Each package is labelled with colour label band to enable prompt finding the required detecting tube.
FIELD CHEMICAL LABORATORY PChL-3M
The Field Chemical Laboratory PChL-3M is used for analysing air as well as liquid and solid material samples suspected of being contaminated with chemical warfare agents (CWA’s), diversion and sabotage agents , herbicides , toxic cations , basic toxic industrial chemicals (TIC’s) and biological pathogens.
PChL-3M enables detecting, identifying and semi-quantitative determining the following toxic substances:
The PChL-3M field chemical laboratory is a portable set operated by one soldier. It has a form of a box, equipped with set of wheels that facilitate moving together with the set. All reagents and materials are placed in drawers in the box wings, and the baffle separates the box wings after unfolding creates work top. Stock of reagents and agents for analysis enables performing about 300 different analyses (analysis denotes determination of one chemical or biological substance) without the necessity to replenish it.
- Chemical warfare agents (CWA’s): sarin, soman, tabun, VX, mustard, lewisite, adamsite, chloroacetophenone, CS, CR, BZ, phosgene, cyanogen chloride, arsenic hydride.
- Biological pathogens: botulinum toxin, cholera, anthrax spore, ricin.
- Diversion and sabotage agents: alkaloids: strychnine, veratrine, brucine, apomorphine, aconitine.
- Toxic industrial chemicals (TIC’s): ammonia, chloride, hydrogen sulphide.
- Toxic cations: lead (Pb), thallium (Tl), selenium (Se), antimony (Sb), arsenic (As), chromium (Cr), mercury (Hg), cadmium (Cd).
- Herbicides: phenoxyacetic acid esters.
Dimensions of the laboratory: 560 mm x 200 mm x 560 mm
Weight of the complete laboratory: 26 kg